CHINGFORD FOUNDATION SCHOOL SCIENCE BLOCK EXPANTION.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
The work comprised of the construction of a two storey extension to the existing Science Block, to form two additional Science Laboratories at lower ground floor level, with an additional Science Laboratory at ground floor level, together with a Science Theory Classroom, Disabled WC and Office.
The internal staircase to the existing Science Block was removed to form a new link corridor into the extension and a new staircase was constructed within the extension to link the lower ground and ground floor levels, and to act as a fire escape.
The additional internal floor area is approximately 440m².
• Client: Chingford Foundation School, Nevin Drive, Chingford, London, E4 7LT.
• Principal Designer: AA Projects Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Rd, Sale, Manchester, M33 7RR.
• Quantity Surveyor: AA Projects Ltd, 6 Becket Street, Oxford, OX1 1PP.
• Architect: ATP Group, Brook House, Coventry Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4QR.
• Value: £1,424,803.68
• Date: August 2019 – August 2020